[Nut-upsuser] Megatec_USB on OpenBSD 4.3 - again...

ng-sup01 at mclink.it ng-sup01 at mclink.it
Sun Nov 9 08:39:22 UTC 2008

Hello,

   Sorry for bumping, I really am stuck with this issue. Currently this
is the situation (or look at my Oct 28 post, for more details):

When I insert the USB cable:
ugen0 at uhub0 port 2 "UIS_ABLER USB to Serial" rev 1.00/1.00 addr 2

root at puffwall:~/nut-2.2.2 # drivers/megatec_usb -u _ups -a atlantisland
-DDDDDD
Network UPS Tools 2.2.2 - Megatec protocol driver 1.5.14
[megatec_usb]
[...]
No appropriate HID device found
No supported devices found.