[Nut-upsuser] Nut with megatec_usb

Gabriel Hahmann gabriel.hahmann at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 11:21:45 UTC 2009

Hi Arjen,

Thanks for your answer, I'll try this as soon as possible, and if I have any
luck I'll post here.

Sorry for posting in the dev list too, but after sending to the user list I
found some topics concerning the megatec_usb and new devices vendorid and
productid in the developer list.

Sorry for posting in both lists.

Thanks in advance,
Gabriel.

On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 11:42 AM, Arjen de Korte
<nut+users at de-korte.org<nut%2Busers at de-korte.org>