[Nut-upsuser] Driver for UPS Eaton 9130

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 10:23:43 UTC 2009

Hey Attila and Kjell,

2009/3/16 Kjell Claesson <kjell.claesson at epost.tidanet.se>

> söndag 15 mars 2009 23:57:18 skrev  Attila Csontos:
> > Hi Kjel,
> >
> > I was trying both, but I got message "unknow UPS" (or similar like
> > this).  Maybe nut
> > does not support this model UPS till now.
>
> This sounds strange. Maybe Arnaud can answer this.
> B.t.w. Have you checked that the nut driver have right
> to the com port?

yup, this model is an hybrid one:
the right way is bcmxcp for the serial port or usbhid-ups for the USB port.

I don't have much info on it, but can dig if necessary.
in the meantime, as suggested by Kjell, the debug output can tell us more...

cheers,
Arnaud
--
Linux / Unix Expert R&D - Eaton - http://www.eaton.com/mgeops