[Nut-upsuser] Network UPS Tools version 2.4.1 released

Jean Delvare khali at linux-fr.org
Fri May 8 12:09:54 UTC 2009

Hi Arnaud,

On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 10:40:37 +0100, Arnaud Quette wrote:
> Network UPS Tools version 2.4.1 has been released.
>
>  http://www.networkupstools.org/
>
> Direct access:
> - Download: http://www.networkupstools.org/source/2.4/nut-2.4.1.tar.gz
> - News: http://www.networkupstools.org/source/2.4/new-2.4.1.txt
> - ChangeLog: http://www.networkupstools.org/source/2.4/ChangeLog

I finally had some time to upgrade from 2.2.2 to 2.4.1, everything went
smoothly. Thanks for the good work!

Just one thing I think could be improved: when I pass a wrong user name
or wrong password to upscmd, I do not get any notice about it. Simply,
the command isn't executed, which made me wonder at first if there was
a bug in the driver. I think it would be more user-friendly to warn
about failed authentication right away.

--
Jean Delvare