[Nut-upsuser] Selftest intervall, APC Smart-UPS 750 RM

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Thu Sep 3 20:44:30 UTC 2009

Citeren Arnaud Quette <aquette.dev op gmail.com>:

> strange indeed. the data is there, and now know.
>
> I've made a minor fix (r1955).
> please test it and tell me back if input.transfer.reason appears now.

No, it won't. The 'input.transfer.reason' value is set through the
VRANGE and FRANGE status bits. In the absence of either, it will be
cleared. Therefor, you can't treat this as an ordinary variable. There
are HID PDC fields that use these, so we'll have to be careful to
change this in order not to break other subdrivers in the process.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list