[Nut-upsuser] Driver does not detect megatec_usb UPS

Noel David Torres Taño envite at rolamasao.org
Tue Aug 10 12:22:59 UTC 2010

On Martes 10 Agosto 2010 00:25:28 Charles Lepple escribió:
> On Aug 9, 2010, at 11:48 AM, Noel David Torres Taño wrote:

> >> You're welcome! Check the man page if you would like to try and set
> >> the runtime calibration constants.
> >
> > Why does driver end? Must I set something in the ups.conf file?
> >
> > I think (maybe I'm wrong) that the driver program does not end so
> > you can
> > contact it through upsc, but it ends quite fast
>
> Are you sure it has terminated? If no major problems are encountered
> during startup, the driver goes into the background.
>
> Try it with "-D" to keep it in the foreground for testing. The options
> common to all drivers are documented in nutupsdrv(8).

It works OK, many thanks.

You can add the UPS to the database:

Yukai PowerMust 1000 USB from Mustek (and probably all the Yukai PowerMust
series, since I've used others before, all of them with the same driver)
http://www.mustek.com.tw/Yukai/html/prod_ups/PowerMust1000.html

driver.name: blazer_usb
driver.parameter.productid: 5161
driver.parameter.subdriver: cypress