[Nut-upsuser] megatec_usb[17249]: Reconnecting to UPS failed; will retry later

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Tue Feb 16 22:43:18 UTC 2010

Citeren Anton Gorlov <stalker op altlinux.ru>:

>> Most likely, the UPS isn't listening for the duration of the
>> battery test. This is behavior we've seen before on other devices.
>> There is nothing we can do about that. Complain to the UPS vendor.
> but after testing complete (~25-40 seconds) driver can't connect to
> ups, before I'm restarting driver manually

I missed the fact that you're using the USB version of this driver. In
that case, it's a different story. This is a known problem which has
been fixed in the development version of the blazer_usb driver. In a
few days we will release nut-2.4.2 that will have this driver. If you
can't wait that long, grab the sources from SVN.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list