[Nut-upsuser] Fw: trouble setting up kebo-1000d ups (usb)

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Sun Feb 28 11:59:42 UTC 2010

Citeren Terry Powling <terrypowling op yahoo.co.uk>:

> How do I resolve the libusb issue with write access, as chmod is
> reset on reboot and after failure of driver.

This is a permissions problem, the first thing to try is if running
the driver in debug mode as root helps:

     /path/to/richcomm_usb -DDD -u root -a Kebo

According to the USB VendorID and ProductID, this should be the
correct driver. If this works, the driver will start and produce an
endless amount of debugging information until you stop it with Ctrl-C.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list