[Nut-upsuser] New nut release?

Jean Delvare khali at linux-fr.org
Sat Jan 30 14:18:51 UTC 2010

Salut Arnaud,

On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 12:51:11 +0100, Arnaud Quette wrote:
> salut Jean,
>
> 2010/1/29 Jean Delvare
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > The last release of nut, 2.4.1, happened almost one year ago. Don't you
> > think it would be the right time for a new one?
>
> http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/nut-upsdev/2010-January/004469.html
>
> the whole team and myself are doing our best.
> but Eaton doesn't help! and my work for the past few months has mostly
> been done on my spare time.
>
> as told, the more we are to work on NUT, the faster we reach targets
> and releases...

OK, good to know there are plans for a new release. I understand the
resource issue, the projects I am working on are pretty much in the
same situation. So I won't claim that I'm going to help... that would
only slow down the projects I am working on.

Good luck and thanks for the good work.

--
Jean Delvare