[Nut-upsuser] Support of "shutdown.return" on a APC Back-UPS CS 500

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Sun Nov 7 17:48:40 UTC 2010

Citeren Ritchie <rotarn op gmx.de>:

> I am trying to get a APC Back-UPS CS 500 running on my QNAP 419P Nas.

[...]

> I am missing the command "shutdown.return' ?
> Does the ups not support this command ?

It might support it, but not in the USB HID PDC paths that we
recognize. If this is supported by this UPS, it is probably in a
vendor specific path. Unless someone is able to provide the mapping,
we have no idea which one.

Search the archives for more information about this issue. It has
popped up several times over past few years. Sadly nobody has reported
the solution to this and since none of the active NUT developers owns
such a device, this likely is going to stay that way.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list (off-list replies will be rejected)