[Nut-upsuser] Nut compatibility list addition

Patrick O'Malley 68omalley at cardinalmail.cua.edu
Fri Nov 19 21:16:17 UTC 2010

Since I emailed originally, I've swapped out the CP1350AVR for a CP1500AVR,
but here is the information you asked for on the CP1500.  Let me know if
anything else is needed.

Here's the shutdown command:
sudo upsdrvctl -t shutdown
Network UPS Tools - UPS driver controller 2.4.3
*** Testing mode: not calling exec/kill
   0.000000
If you're not a NUT core developer, chances are that you're told to enable
debugging
to see why a driver isn't working for you. We're sorry for the confusion,
but this is
the 'upsdrvctl' wrapper, not the driver you're interested in.

Below you'll find one or more lines starting with 'exec:' followed by an
absolute
path to the driver binary and some command line option. This is what the
driver
starts and you need to copy and paste that line and append the debug flags
to that
line (less the 'exec:' prefix).

   0.000258    Shutdown UPS: cyberpower1500
   0.000271    exec: /lib/nut/usbhid-ups -a cyberpower1500 -k

The forced shutdown upsmon -c fsd worked.

Running upsc cyberpower1500 at localhost gives the following:
battery.charge: 100
battery.charge.low: 10
battery.charge.warning: 20
battery.mfr.date: CPS