[Nut-upsuser] UPS Liebert GXT3 config

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Mon May 30 21:31:56 UTC 2011

On May 30, 2011, at 4:28 PM, Juan Pablo Valles wrote:

> I´ve a UPS Liebert GXT3 500-3000VA with USB port.
> I´ve install NUT version 2.2.2 from repository packages for Debian
> Lenny.

It is possible that the version of NUT from Squeeze (2.4.3) could work
with this UPS, but nobody has reported any results from testing this
model yet. You might be able to just install the .deb from Squeeze on
top of Lenny, but no guarantees there (be sure you have backups).

You would need to add "productid = 0008" to ups.conf, since the driver
was only tested with older Liebert equipment.