[Nut-upsuser] online zinto usv

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 07:36:08 UTC 2012

Hi again Carsten,

2012/6/7 Carsten Burkhardt <c.burkhardt at b-c-s.de>:
> Hello again,
>
> I have the Online Zinto A finally in use.
>
> -search
> lsusb -d 06da: -v
> Bus 005 Device 009: ID 06da:0601 Phoenixtec Power Co., Ltd
>
> -add rule
> /lib/udev/rules.d/52-nut-usbups.rules
> # Online USV-Systeme AG
> #  Online Zinto A - blazer_usb
> ATTR{idVendor}=="06da", ATTR{idProduct}=="0601", MODE="664", GROUP="nut"
>
> -configure
> /etc/nut/ups.conf
> [zinto]
>  driver=blazer_usb
>  subdriver = phoenix
> #subdriver = cypress
> #subdriver = ippon
> #subdriver = krauler
> #protocol = zinto
> vendorid = 06da
> productid = 0601
> desc = "Zinto via USB"
> port = auto
> (...)

just to disambiguate for others, Carsten and I have had a separate
private discussion, which lead to the commit r3652:
http://trac.networkupstools.org/projects/nut/changeset/3652

Carsten has just acknowledged that everything is working fine with
either "phoenix" or "ippon" subdrivers.
The above commit links this USB ID with phoenix.

cheers,
Arnaud
--
Linux / Unix / Opensource Engineering Expert - Eaton -
http://opensource.eaton.com