[Nut-upsuser] APC BACK UPS 2200 model BZ2200BI-BR

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 15:09:03 UTC 2015

On Aug 21, 2015, at 10:10 AM, Mario Lobo <mlobo at digiart.art.br> wrote:

>> Not sure what to look for yet. It might be easier to add in the debug
>> calls to the source code-- can you try building NUT from source? If
>> you installed via the ports tree (as opposed to binary packages), you
>> should have most of the dependencies installed. You might also need
>> libtool and autoconf, as mentioned in the second link below:
>>
>> http://www.networkupstools.org/docs/developer-guide.chunked/ar01s03.html#_source_code_management
>> and
>> http://www.networkupstools.org/docs/developer-guide.chunked/ar01s03.html#building
>>

> Yes I did build it through ports. I try to build a debug version of it.

Mario,

I added a few debug statements throughout the solis driver:

https://github.com/networkupstools/nut/tree/solis_debug

If you run into trouble with the initial build, there will be a tarball snapshot here shortly that bypasses some of the autoconf/libtool issues (look for the nut-* link under step 5):

http://buildbot.networkupstools.org/public/nut/builders/Debian-x64-gcc/builds/389

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail