[Nut-upsuser] KDE loses NUT wall notifications

Roger Price roger at rogerprice.org
Sat Dec 5 10:57:20 UTC 2015

On Wed, 28 Oct 2015, George Anchev wrote:

> > However there was no any notification on desktop at

> I'm guessing you use KDE and this may be a problem in the default way
> KDE treats the output of the "wall" program.  I don't have a KDE setup
> to test with,

Hi George, I finally have a 42.1 Leap to play with and it is clear that
the wall notifications from NUT are getting lost in KDE Plasma. After
fiddling with the notification options, the best I can get is a 4-second
pop-up which is useless.

It seems to me to be a KDE problem.  Perhaps the opensuse-kde mailing list
would be a better place to ask. http://lists.opensuse.org/

Roger