[Nut-upsuser] Install problems (group permissions) with nut 2.7.2

Rob Groner rgroner at RTD.com
Tue Mar 10 12:38:51 UTC 2015

It's arbitrary to me what version I start from, I had just grabbed the latest 2.7.2 tar.

How do I get the version that you suggest I start from?  git clone?  Or do I just change the .tar file I have with what you linked (changes the 52-* file to 62-*)

Sincerely,
Rob Groner