[Nut-upsuser] New UPS Support: Eaton 5S 1000

Ken Marsh ken.marsh at sparkpost.com
Wed May 4 14:01:07 UTC 2016

Sorry, I'll gzip/attach next time.

I tried pollonly and made sure no processes were hanging out. While
everything comes up and seems to run happy, I still get log messages every
couple of seconds, and "upsc eaton" gives me one of two messages:

Error: Driver not connected
ups.status: WAIT

Is this actually functional? Usually I don't consider NUT operational until
upsc works (among other things).