[Nut-upsuser] cannot get APC ups status via usb cable from RaspberryPi

Tomas Tang tomas.tang at sampleking.com
Mon May 30 09:39:17 UTC 2016

Hi All,

                I get very strange UPS problem from RspberryPI mode B (both version 2 and 3).

                Here is our environment:

                OS:                         Ubuntu 16.04 and Ubuntu 14.04
                Platform:             RaspberryPi Mode B version 2 and version 3
                NUT:                      tested version 2.6.3, 2.7.1 and 2.7.2 (from ports.ubuntu.com)

                Problem detail:
                NUT can read all the information after installed, but once you unplug the input power, the status didn't get changed and there is no log related to NUT from syslog.

                Anyone can give me some advice? Thank you very much.

Best Regards
Tomas