[Nut-upsuser] Powerwalker VI 2200VA LCD

hyouko at gmail.com hyouko at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 00:42:38 UTC 2016

Lars, the log ends around 41998 seconds (~ 11 1/2 hours) and, till
that point, from what I can see, nothing strange happens: both the
interrupt pipe and polling work as expected.
Now, you mentioned that something changes when you alter the polling
frequency (I think you refer to 'pollfreq' and not to 'pollinterval',
but correct me if I'm wrong), but without seeing it happen, we can't
say whether the problem is caused by an interrupt, a quick update or a
full update.

Another couple of things you could try to narrow down the candidates:
- disable the interrupt pipe ('pollonly'), or
- (if you can upgrade to at least 2.7.4) disable polling ('interruptonly').