[Nut-upsuser] SU2200RTXLCD2U and protocol 4006

Ambrogio Coletti ambrojohn at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 16:48:43 UTC 2017

Thank you for your answer.
I will try to investigate the possibility that the Tripplite serial cable
has a different pinout than a standard RS-232 serial cable.

I wouldn't use the NUT at this point because I don't think I will be able
to write a software update to adapt the NUT to my needs.

My idea was first to test the protocol via a serial terminal client
directly connected to the UPS, and then write some simple code from scratch
to implement the protocol and use it for my basic needs.

Do you think that is a feasible approach?

Ambrogio