[Nut-upsuser] NUT messes up UPS after mains power is restored

kevindd992002 at yahoo.com kevindd992002 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 31 15:11:24 GMT 2019

So there isn't really anything we could do here to solve this, right? Smart
UPS'es already know how to do a force reboot when the mains get back after a
power race but they don't account for the graceful shutdowns of the slaves.

Regards,

Kevin Mychal M. Ong

Sr. Infrastructure Engineer, Microsoft Technology Services - Messaging

Global IT Operations

Ingram Micro Incorporated

Email:  <mailto:kevindd992002 at yahoo.com> kevindd992002 at yahoo.com

Skype: kevindd992002