[Nut-upsuser] Turn on UPS via USB

Stuart D. Gathman stuart at gathman.org
Wed Jan 2 16:25:09 GMT 2019

# upsrw aixapc
[input.sensitivity]
Input power sensitivity
Type: STRING
Value: medium

[input.transfer.high]
High voltage transfer point (V)
Type: STRING
Value: 139

[input.transfer.low]
Low voltage transfer point (V)
Type: STRING
Value: 88

[ups.delay.shutdown]
Interval to wait after shutdown with delay command (seconds)
Type: STRING
Value: 20

On Wed, Jan 2, 2019 at 9:08 AM, Charles Lepple <clepple at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Given that we don't have a Back-UPS NS in the compatibility list, and
> that you have two of the three categories of information on the list
> already, would you mind if we added this to the DDL? The output of
> upsrw would be useful for completeness. Also, if you know any of the
> values from upsc are incorrect, we can note that. For instance, I'm
> assuming that "battery.date" is incorrect, and the real dates are
> under "battery.mfr.date" and "ups.mfr.date".

Either that, or APC keeps batteries on the shelf for 10 years before
installing them in products...

I suspect that you cannot override the front panel load off switch from
USB - but I could hope.