[Nut-upsuser] Another New User Question - Notify Script Not Running

David White whitedavidp at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 20 01:37:49 BST 2019

Roger,

Thanks for the idea to add additional items to the notifyflag. That
proved the monitor was indeed working as expected and led me to find
that my script had myriad issues when run under the nut user. All
remedied now.

As I progress, I may well end up migrating to the upssched. As a newbie
I was simply following the documented "simple" way described here
<https://networkupstools.org/docs/user-manual.chunked/ar01s07.html>.

Thanks to all!