[Nut-upsuser] How to setup the NUT client on Windows?

Roger Price roger at rogerprice.org
Mon Nov 11 14:47:50 GMT 2019

On Mon, 11 Nov 2019, planet.et at gmail.com wrote:

Hi Emmanuel, The silence says that there is currently very little interest in
NUT on Windows, and to the best of my knowledge no-one is working on it.

> And if I'm not at the right place, where can I find any help? Any one I should
> get in touch with?

I'm wondering if the NAS community could help.  There may well be Windows users
there.  Otherwise, you may have to introduce a Pi or something similar to manage
the NAS's and use the Windows program that comes with UPS's to manage the PC.

Roger