[Nut-upsuser] Problems with NUT on Raspberry Pi

EP el.popans at t-online.de
Sat Oct 26 19:50:37 BST 2019

Thanks it works for the low.battery-value. I will test this after the battery ist loaded again.

So long I am struggling with other issues. The "newest" one is, NAT-Server doesn't start anymore after rebooting the pi (USP ist unavailable). It's driving me mad.... 😉

On Sat, 26 Oct 2019, EP wrote:

> Is there any chance to tell NUT - server to shut down the system at a battery percentage of i. e. 50?

  upsrw -s battery.charge.low=50 -u <ups-user> -p <password> <my-ups>

Check with

  upsc <my-ups> battery.charge.low

Roger