[Nut-upsuser] Sweex PP200 650VA UPS - Success report [HCL]

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 15:59:48 BST 2019

On Sep 6, 2019, at 3:43 PM, Martyn Hill wrote:

> Just thought to share my findings getting a Sweex PP200 650VA UPS working with NUT (I didn't see this particular model listed on the HCL.)

Thanks! One of the other Sweex models shows a few instant commands:

   https://networkupstools.org/ddl/Sweex/INTELLIGENT_UPS_1500VA_P220.html

Is anything listed when you run `upscmd -l ups`?

Also, the blazer_usb driver is getting a bit long in the tooth, and is currently unmaintained. nutdrv_qx should be able to replace it: https://networkupstools.org/docs/man/nutdrv_qx.html#_notes_for_the_previous_user_of_blazer_drivers  It would be great if we can start pointing users to nutdrv_qx as a working driver for this model/brand. Next time you have a maintenance window, can you please try nutdrv_qx and let us know how that works?