[Nut-upsuser] Problem with APC SMC1500I-2UC & Synology DS1819+

Phil Stracchino phils at caerllewys.net
Thu Feb 20 20:03:20 GMT 2020

On 2020-02-20 14:23, Aaron Sharp wrote:
> I'm having an issue with my ups that is connected too my NAS via usb its
> reporting the battery as 99% OL CHARG when the ups is at full charge
> 100% ONLINE does anyone have any tips its driving me crazy

OK.  Where and from wnat are you seeing "99% OL CHARG" and where and
from what are you seeing "100% ONLINE"?

If different software tools are giving you different answers, that's a
puzzle needing further investigation.  If the front panel is showing
100% ONLINE but actual reported status is consistently 99% OL CHARG,
that may be an indication that your batteries are failing and need to be
replaced.

--
  Phil Stracchino
  Babylon Communications