[Nut-upsuser] New stable release of NUT after 2.7.4?

Jim Klimov jimklimov at cos.ru
Sun Jan 10 13:12:35 GMT 2021

On January 10, 2021 11:12:48 AM UTC, Victor Hooi via Nut-upsuser <nut-upsuser at alioth-lists.debian.net> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>The last release of NUT seems to be 2.7.4, from 2016.
>
>However, from the Github, there does seem to be a lot of activity, and
>know Jim recently took on maintainership.
>
>Just wondering - are there plans to cut a new stable release of NUT
>anytime
>soon?
>
>Thanks,
>Victor

Yes there are; my personal priorities were to first reduce or remove warnings from modern linters (clang-9 started out with about 2000 cases, now down to ~1000) and integrate some or all of the libusb-1.0 support proposed quite a while ago now (with linter making sure this does not add much mess) and a few other PRs.

Jim
--
Typos courtesy of K-9 Mail on my Android