[Nut-upsuser] Compiling on Solaris 8 sparc - configure errors

vom513 vom513 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 16:35:06 GMT 2022

Hello,

Trying to build from source on Solaris 8/sparc.  I grabbed the 2.8.0 release tarball from github.

All I really need is upsmon to talk to another nut instance on the network.  So I don’t need any kind of drivers built.

Here is the error I’m getting:

checking which drivers to build... ./configure: line 13084: syntax error near unexpected token `('
./configure: line 13084: `                      get_drvlist() (‘

Here was my command line (no idea if this is the right syntax to get it to NOT build any drivers):

./configure --without-usb --without-serial --without-snmp --without-neon --without-powerman --without-modbus --without-ipmi --without-linux_i2c --without-macosx_ups

Thanks in advance for any clue.