[Nut-upsuser] history of the power in the wallH

Dark Corner darkcorner919 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 09:08:20 GMT 2022

I see in the status panel on the Master and on WinNUT-Client that the
"Input Voltage" and "Frequency" values are reported.
These are values that I am interested in statistic, as well as others, for
example when the current has failed.
Sometimes we find systems stopped and no one knows if, when and how many
times the power has failed or if there has been a voltage overload.
As well as output I would like to keep a statistic of the load connected to
the UPS to know when someone has connected something else to the UPS and
all the shutdown parameters are then skipped because the load was excessive.

If there isn't already something that does this, I would like to create a
script with commands to read some values and put them into a file which I
will then pass to a spreadsheet.

What should MRTG help me with UPS?