[Nut-upsuser] Compiling on Solaris 8 sparc - configure errors

Jim Klimov jimklimov+nut at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 14:43:42 GMT 2022

Well, NUT prides itself on an ability to build and run roughly on anything
built this millennium ... or end of last one - give or take, wherever older
versions worked, there are not many reasons for new ones to not work at
least to same extent as they did.

But it feels wonderful to (tinker a bit and) verify that it actually does.
And also that it's not a fool's errand to support deployments that no
longer exist - they do, and minorities matter ;)

Jim