[Nut-upsuser] Eaton 5PX 1500 - "ups.alarm: Replace battery!"

Matt Ivie Matt.Ivie at IONData.Systems
Thu Jan 13 16:30:09 GMT 2022

I've got an Eaton 5PX 1500 installed on a site and it has been in use
for ~4 years. I'm getting an email notification from NUT to replace the
battery. I'm guessing this is based on the four year alarm set by
Eaton. There are no such reminders or warnings on the LCD screen and
there are no faults in the log which is accessible through the LCD
screen.

The variable displayed using upsc is "ups.alarm: Replace battery!"
I'm not sure how to clear this variable.

There are threads related to this in the mailing list but nothing I've
found shows how to deal with the issue.

Thanks
--
Matt Ivie