[Nut-upsuser] Info on Cyber Power CP1500AVRLCDa

stefanos at karandreas.gr stefanos at karandreas.gr
Sat Jun 4 14:38:57 BST 2022

On 2022-06-03 19:56, Mike via Nut-upsuser wrote:
> The hardware page for this UPS has some info about what variables are
> supported.
>
> Here is some more info from my install.  Let me know if this type of
> info is useful, as I can supply it for a couple other UPS's.
>
> thanks!

Do you have by any chance the CyberPower CP1300EPFCLCD? I would
personally be interested
in the variables it supports as I am thinking of buying that model to
replace an APC BX1400
and I would like to know if it supports changing battery.charge.low etc.

I have also read 1-2 reviews for the specific model that mention that it
loses USB
connectivity when switching to battery and back which would be
disastrous for NUT.
Any feedback you have on that or the CyberPower model(s) would be most
helpful!

Stefanos