[Nut-upsuser] Riello Vision VST 1100 + NetMan 204 network card

Niccolò Belli niccolo.belli at linuxsystems.it
Fri Jun 17 11:02:51 BST 2022

Hi,
I'm looking for a small 230V Line Interactive Pure Sine Wave UPS with
NUT support via network.
It looks like the VST1100 has a communication slot for an optional
NetMan 204 network card, but I couldn't figure out if that would be
compatible with NUT.

What I need is being able to monitor the UPS in Home Assistant (which
uses NUT AFAIK) plus being able to automatically shut down a couple of
Linux computers (including a Raptor Talos 2 ppc64le) when the battery is
running low.

In alternative is it something I can achieve attaching a Raspberry Pi to
the VST 1100 via USB? How?

Thanks,
Niccolo'