[Nut-upsuser] Enhanced driver troubleshooting

Jim Klimov jimklimov+nut at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 00:54:23 BST 2023

For the final part after the build, I'd do this to make sure systemd units
get defined, activated and started:

:; make -j 4 all && make -j 4 check && \
   { sudo systemctl stop nut-monitor nut-server || true ; } && \
   { sudo systemctl stop nut-driver.service || true ; } && \
   { sudo systemctl stop nut-driver.target || true ; } && \
   { sudo systemctl stop nut.target || true ; } && \
   sudo make install && \
   sudo systemctl daemon-reload && \
   sudo systemd-tmpfiles --create && \
   sudo systemctl disable nut.target nut-driver.target nut-monitor
nut-server nut-driver-enumerator.path nut-driver-enumerator.service &&
\
   sudo systemctl enable  nut.target nut-driver.target nut-monitor
nut-server nut-driver-enumerator.path nut-driver-enumerator.service &&
\
   { sudo systemctl restart udev || true ; } && \
   sudo systemctl restart nut-driver-enumerator.service nut-monitor nut-server