[Nut-upsuser] failed after upgrade - upscode2: Missing UPCL after UPCL

Jim Klimov jimklimov+nut at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 04:01:42 BST 2023

Normally yes - enable and start the target and the particular services
relevant to your setup.

For the binary you have from packaging (if not rebuilt as suggested
earlier), set debug_min=3 in ups.conf section for upscode2, to currently
trade driver viability for some storage traffic with more logs :\

Sorry about that,
Jim