[Nut-upsuser] Info for decoding report from UPS

Alessandro Mandelli mandelli.alessandro at ngi.it
Thu Sep 14 08:22:35 BST 2023

Hi, everybody, I just subscribed, though I've been lurking around for some
time.

I searched for my question in the archive, but I wasn't able to find an
answer.

Sorry if this question has been asked before.

I am in the process of writing an interfacing software.

After some trial and error, I was able to query the UPS and receive an
answer, though I am not sure how to decode the report.

The UPS is generic, non branded with VID/PID 0925/1234.

The report is 6 bytes long and raw data look like "0x01 0x04 0x02 0xDE 0xFE
0xFF". (The fifth byte changes now and then).

Any help pointing me to the right decoding table would be much appreciated.

Cheers