[Nut-upsuser] Language of entities in HomeAssistant

Roland Scheffer rscheffer at gmx.net
Mon Apr 1 22:09:58 BST 2024

Hello,

based on https://community.home-assistant.io/t/monitor-a-ups-attached-to-a-windows-machine/444595 I have installed NUT NUT-Installer-2.6.5-6.msi on my Windows (OS is English, keyboard layout is german).

UPS is an Eaton Ellipse 650 DIN-USB. Have also installed “Eaton Companion (eng.)”.

However, if I install the NUT-Tools on my HomeAssistant all entities of the UPS are in german. I am looking for a way to have these entities in English.

Where are the entities defined ?