[Nut-upsuser] NUT server with multiple raspberry pi

Claudio Zanetta Penna claudiozanetta at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 10 01:19:51 GMT 2024

Hello, I've been having trouble with configuring NUT in my home system.

First, I have NUT server installed in one raspberry with one UPS connected by USB to it, I followed Techno Tim's tutorial on the matter and it worked perfectly with the web GUI.

Then, I have another raspberry pi with two UPS connected by USB that I want to connect to the first so I use just one GUI, but I couldn't find a way to accomplish this, I've been reading multiple forums on the subject and nothing, so I decided to ask directly if is it even possible, since it seems that this case doesn't fall into any NUT configuration described in the configuration examples.

My problem is that I want to connect a second Raspberry to the first one with NUT server on it, so the information obtained by the second can be sent to the server
and be presented in only one web GUI.

The OS version in both raspberries is Debian 11.
The NUT version in both raspberries is 2.7.4-13.

I installed NUT by packages in both devices.

My UPS are:

First Raspberry
      - Tripp Lite OMNIVSINT800

Second Raspberry
      - CiTO Power CPL-E750U
      - Forza SL-762C

I'm new in this area so I apologize in advance for any inconveniences.

Thank you for your time and consideration. Best regards,
Claudio Zanetta Penna.
Electronic Engineering Student.