[Nut-upsuser] NUT and Eaton UPS produce a lot of error messages

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Tue Jan 23 08:54:38 GMT 2024

On 19.01.24 17:59, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
>this looks like someone repeatedly killed nut server. This not a
>problem of UPS.

I looked at my home router the UPS is connected to and seems that both the
UPS server and monitor were reloaded/restarted when network was reloaded.

So, there may be external reason to restart those.
Anyway - if both monitor and server work properly, it should not matter.

There's a long-standing bug relating to the x86 architecture that
allows you to install Windows.   -- Matthew D. Fuller