[OpenPGP-applet-devel] OpenPGP Applet

thudoox thudoox at riseup.net
Mon Oct 9 14:10:01 UTC 2017

> It's not, I don't think. I use it myself on Debian Sid.
>
> If you don't have any extension to put the applet icon in the
> gnome-shell panel, it will go to the notification tray, on the bottom
> left of the screen.
>
> IIRC, Tails ships with TopIcons for putting it in gnome-shell panel:
>
> There is a Debian package for Topicon-Plus that will achieve exactly
> that, gnome-shell-extension-top-icons-plus.
>
> Otherwise, you can install it from extensions.gnome.org.
>
> That said, I just use it without, and use the pop-out panel in the
> bottom-left of the screen.
>

> Cheers,

Unfortunately, if i select or copy PGP messages i don't see any activity
on the notification tray, gnome-panel, etc. I use a single gnome-panel on top of the screen.
Another extensions, like weather, currency rate are working good.
I tried to install gnome-shell-extension-top-icons-plus, but it didn't help me.
If you have any idea, i will be gratitude.

Sincerely,