[Parl-devel] Updating Website: Are Debian Desktop and Debian Parl "Upcomming" or should they be put under "Released" Pure Blends?

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Tue Sep 19 05:43:38 BST 2023

Quoting Andreas Tille (2023-09-18 12:19:45)
> Thomas asked me to do some review of the Blends page on our weg site[1]
> I did so but I have no idea about Debian Design and Debian Parl.  Could
> someone please give some hint, about the status?

Both Debian Design and Debian Parl are considered stable for some years,
and therefore belong more appropriately in released PureBlends.

Thanks!

> PS: Jonas, several people including me missed you at DebConf.

I missed you all - and miss India.  Too bad the event was put so late
this year: I have begun a bachelor study (super excited about that!)
which clashed.

 - Jonas

 * Sponsorship: https://ko-fi.com/drjones