[Piuparts-devel] Questions on piuparts

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Sat Apr 18 16:58:16 UTC 2009

Hi Carl,

On Samstag, 18. April 2009, chaica wrote:
> I'm testing piuparts and I was wondering if I forget something because
> on many official packages I have this result :

You didnt forget anything, it's just that the latest released piuparts doent
know about some files.

Current trunk in svn does, though:

~/Projects/piuparts/svn$ diff tags/0.35/piuparts.py trunk/piuparts.py
182a185,186
>             "/etc/shadow",
>             "/etc/shadow-",
204a209
>             "/var/games",
234a240
>             "/var/lib/dpkg/triggers/.*",
312c318

(That's from the patterns piuparts should ignore when
comparing "before+after".)

Trunk is also usable the very most of time currently (and in general shall
be), the next release is planned within the next weeks.

regards,