[Piuparts-devel] what's stuck in my local trees?

Andreas Beckmann debian at abeckmann.de
Sat May 26 16:17:03 UTC 2012

Hi,

this is piuparts stuff I'm currently working on and have lots of dirty
commits in my local trees:

* p: update ignore patterns
=> in progress ...

* p: implement run(...,timeout=N)
* p: implement better Ctrl-C handling
* p: implement better cleanup of running processes
* p-s: implement better Ctrl-C handling
  (press once to stop after current test has finished,
   press again to abort current test)
=> finished, works well, needs to be put into proper patches

* p-m/p-s: idle logic
=> works, but currently too invasive protocol wise

* lib,p-a,p-r,piatti.git: track affected bugs similarly to bugged bugs,
but with recycling
=> works

* p-a/p-r: add bug links for bugged/affected bugs including mismatching
versions
=> works, needs rewrite

* p-m,p-s,p-r: support for "multipart repositories"
  (sid/non-free, backports, experimental, ...)
=> works, needs rewrite, too inflexible
  (can't do squeeze => squeeze-backports => wheezy test)

* p: some things I forgot about :-)