[Piuparts-devel] pull: for-0.48

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Mon Oct 1 11:19:21 UTC 2012

Hi Andreas,

On Samstag, 29. September 2012, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
> Andreas Beckmann (3):
>       start with 0.48
>       a few more things to do ...
>       known_problems/db_setup_error: detect another failure

merged + pushed to piatti.d.o.

some comments to the TODO:

+- check the logfiles (especially pass/) for
+  * "Exception in thread"
+  * java stacktraces
+  * "Can't locate .* in @INC"

I don't think we should treat pass/ differently... IOW: also fail/ should
receive these tests, which I welcome very much! :-)

+- test main without contrib/non-free in sources.list

don't we do that already??

+- document that it's highly recommended to run a proxy or mirror on
+  localhost - running multiple slaves on a fast host can easily
+  saturate a 100 Mbit link :-)

ain't that obvious? ;) But yeah, we could suggest some proxy.