[Piuparts-devel] 3 slaves

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Tue May 14 12:40:33 UTC 2013

On 2013-05-14 14:35, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> * h01ger ponders starting a 3rd slave
> <weasel> do it
> <h01ger> doing so already
> <h01ger> its pretty nice as it means sections with precedence 4 are getting
> tested (too) before precedence 3 has caught up, IOW: most of the backlog will
> be gone today.

if you want sections to be processed round robin, use the same precedence

the slave will only go to a lower precedence if master has nothing for a
higher precedence (or master is currently busy talking to another slave,
once the other slave starts to work (or sleep) it will close the
conection to the master)

> <weasel> I assume that piu-slave-bm-a is sufficient to keep up.
> <weasel> if not, we can add a second slave host
> <h01ger> it looks good, currently, also ram wise
>
> also wheezy2jessie can be enabled now...

turn on w2bopo2j at the same time, its about 10 packages last time I checked