[Piuparts-devel] pull or cherry-pick new p.conf sections

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Thu May 30 10:33:28 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Donnerstag, 30. Mai 2013, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
> in case we want to retire wheezy in favor of wheezy-proposed some day,
> it would be nice to preserve the wheezy history

right. then we can copy counts.txt over :) (aka prepend)

> and you may want to keep the archived wheezy logs somewhere "accessible"

? -v please

> concerning rescheduling: we should probably stop rescheduling wheezy
> (that's a static target with some jumps at point releases where it
> "syncs" to wheezy-proposed) and only reschedule wheezy-proposed

once all packages have been tested in the released wheezy, we should do this.
It would be quite nice to configure this, eg, dont reschedule any wheezy-logs
which are newer than 2013-05-05 :-)

Similarily it would be nice to be able to configure piuparts-report to not
recreate any reports for retired distros, we'll need this for lenny2squeeze
once squeeze has been moved to archive.d.o. So we roughly have a year for this
:)