[Piuparts-devel] pre_remove/post_purge exceptions w.r.t systemd

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Sun Nov 16 00:47:51 UTC 2014

Currently I don't see the intention of the systemd specific
pre_remove/post_purge parts. But before digging further into this, I'll
wait for the CTTE ruling on libpam-systemd to be implemented - this will
probably change something in that area.
In some quick tests I did not see any problems installing the packages
from the exception (with the exception disabled). Need to do more
upgrade tests :-)

PS: there are 4 commits in the usual location

Andreas Beckmann (4):
      p: ignore dangling symlink /etc/modules-load.d/modules.conf
      scripts: reorder and rewrap the package lists for some exceptions
      scripts: enable foreign architectures for cross-toolchains
      known_problems: rename misnamed *.tpl to *.conf

should probably get a
  detect-well-known-errors --recheck
afterwards