[Piuparts-devel] piuparts results for use in britney

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Tue Dec 20 18:55:04 UTC 2016

Hi Andreas,

On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 07:34:46PM +0100, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
> Andreas Beckmann (6):
>       scripts/post-{install,purge}-exceptions: wait for dkms progress indicator to terminate
>       p-a: also consider bugs filed against source packages
>       scripts-debug-{remove,purge}: generalize, multiarch support
>       p.conf: new section [sid-strict]
>       p.conf: sync [sid] and [stretch] for regression detection in britney
>       reordering, formatting, typo fixes

thanks for these patches, all picked and deployed.

> You should preseed sid-strict/pass/*.log from sid/pass/*.log

done.

> but also schedule them for recycling immediately (to be run again with --install-remove-install)

thats touching recycle/*.log for all 50k logfiles?

and which reminds me: piuparts-reports is running waaaay to long
nowadays, iirc almost 2h. Twice. Not sure when+how to address this
though.

> You should also preseed the history by copying counts.txt from sid.

I've done so, but I'm not sure I consider this right. Might remove old
entries…

> You also have to reschedule all sid failures again (including bugged ones!)

done.