[Piuparts-devel] bullseye branch rename [was Re: piuparts.py and piuparts-analyze.py]

Herbert Fortes terberh at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 12:35:26 BST 2019

On 7/16/19 11:16 AM, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 10:54:42AM -0300, Herbert Fortes wrote:
>>> sphinx is a nice tool! :)
>> After one learns something about it. hehehe.
>
> :) the same is true for any hammer! :)
>
>> I created a directory tree and now it is possible to use one
>> source file for the html file and the manpage. The build looks
>> good.
>
> nice

doc_by_sphinx remade. I tried to do the commits step by step.
This means many commits.

One comment about README_server.txt. To change less lines I use
'code-block:: text'. To fix 'Block quote ends without a blank line;
unexpected unindent'. Background color changes.

-* "basetgz-sections" is an additional list of sections that are only
+* "basetgz-sections" is an additional list of sections that are only
 used to maintain the basetgz tarballs and will therefore be ignored
 by all scripts except piuparts-slave.
 This list is empty by default.

It can be:

* "basetgz-sections" is an additional list of sections that are only
-used to maintain the basetgz tarballs and will therefore be ignored
+ used to maintain the basetgz tarballs and will therefore be ignored
+[...]

And background for text be like the rest.

https://salsa.debian.org/hpfn/piuparts/commits/bullseye_sync_clean

Regards,
Herbert